McKinley Burkart is currently seeking Intermediate Interior Designers for our Calgary studio. Our ideal candidates should consider themselves to be highly collaborative, hardworking, and creative.
Overall Responsibility: The role will involve executing all phases of a project with collaboration from the project team and some supervision from senior team members. The intermediate interior designer is able to understand the clients’ requests, needs, and desires, and has the ability to follow through on them within the context of producing a McKinley Burkart design. The opportunity to mentor junior designers will also be an important part of the role.
key areas of responsibility:
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- graduate of an accredited interior design program
- 4+ years of work experience
- previous experience in the hospitality, retail, commercial and/or residential design sectors.
- Sketch up, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite are necessary for the position. Additional 3D software skills are an asset.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.