JOIN OUR TEAM
You seek fast-paced work environments where collaboration and creativity is the norm.
You thrive on rethinking and challenging the status quo and you want to work with like-minded individuals. You are engaged and committed to your work and you continually pursue growth and learning, not only in your career, but personally as well. You’re also not afraid to bring the fun.
Work with some of the brightest and most creative minds to push boundaries, rethink, and create every day. We are proud to call some of the best brands in the world our clients, and we've worked in 23 cities in 9 countries around the globe in the last year alone. Our two beautiful studios, located in Vancouver and Calgary, collaborate as one.
Our compensation package not only includes a competitive salary and benefits package but also an RRSP matching program. We invest heavily in the growth of our team through global R+D trips, conferences, and our McKinley Burkart University. Our wellness program is best practices. We have a highly social culture; taking every opportunity to celebrate our successes as a team.
Oh... and did we mention we have beer on tap in our boardroom?
calgary + vancouver studios
- A desire to engage and invest in the growth and future of our firm and projects
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a lead designer and project architect with a strong background in commercial and multifamily projects
- Registered, or eligible for registration with the AIBC and/or AAA.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Project
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating significant design skills on projects from concept through completion
- Client relationship management and team communication
- Lead projects from early design phases to construction completion
- Experience resolving complex technical and design issues
- Proficiency generating technical drawings and specifications
- Experience managing multiple aspects of client, team, and project coordination
- Broad knowledge of building codes and standards
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- Proven construction administration skills and experience
- Engaged in mentoring junior and intermediate team members
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, including the ability to work effectively within a range of team compositions
- Experience in the preparation of fee proposals, contract writing
- Proven ability to establish and maintain project budgeting and scheduling
We request that qualified applicants send their resume and portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.